The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at ***** new avatar in a semi drunken stupor last night when i thought, "Christ that Picture reminds me of someone" when suddenly it dawned on me....

**** IS the TOECUTTER, (from Mad Max) :muttley:... What do you think???

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Seperated at birth maybe??????

Evil twin????? But which is the evil one???

Just kidding ****

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Ah the pirate night, it was Fish Le Riches 50th birthday and he wanted a pirate party, and it was indeed great, the best part was the bus trip home, there was about 15 drunken pirates and she pirates on the back of the bus, screaming sea shanties and salty slogans at everyone that got on, it was brilliant, well we thought so. Here is my very good mate the real legend Fish Le Riche

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x13ZNkn2UQ

:badlol:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah the pirate night, it was Fish Le Riches 50th birthday and he wanted a pirate party, and it was indeed great, the best part was the bus trip home, there was about 15 drunken pirates and she pirates on the back of the bus, screaming sea shanties and salty slogans at everyone that got on, it was brilliant, well we thought so. Here is my very good mate the real legend Fish Le Riche

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x13ZNkn2UQ

:badlol:
It may have been a brill night ****, but the lack of reaction to this thread is really frightening, :-D, Have you really got everybody's credit card numbers memorized? or has everyone lost they're sense of humour?.. Like Dave said,, it could be your evil twin...:rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I was looking at ***** new avatar in a semi drunken stupor last night when i thought, "Christ that Picture reminds me of someone" when suddenly it dawned on me....

**** IS the TOECUTTER, (from Mad Max) :muttley:... What do you think???

Two truly ugly photo's,:muttley: this thread has scared people, that is why they havn't responded. TOECUTTER he looks more like a NAILCUTTER:jump:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts