The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would any of you guys like a round the island tour of some of Jerseys Bass fishing marks.I am free on friday morning
i can take 4 in my car, or follow in your own.Leave Shakespeare after breakfast,west about route with a stop at *****
on our way.It will show you how to get places & some ideas on fish movements.We will finish back at the Shakespeare lunchtime.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Would any of you guys like a round the island tour of some of Jerseys Bass fishing marks.I am free on friday morning
i can take 4 in my car, or follow in your own.Leave Shakespeare after breakfast,west about route with a stop at *****
on our way.It will show you how to get places & some ideas on fish movements.We will finish back at the Shakespeare lunchtime.
good one steve,

put em on to the duff marks, lol

kev

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good one steve,

put em on to the duff marks, lol

kev
Not showing them the duff ones Kev, i would love a visitor to win. Think i'm the only one who knows where most of the winning Bass have come from, i'm going to tell all including where my winner came from.See if we can get them to give us locals a kick up the arse!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Does the offer still stand Steve when the Welsh invade ?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All visitors welcome,especially Welsh,we need some convoy entertainment!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I arrive on the 10:25 (provided they run on time) on Friday 22nd...

leave Sunday tea time (too early but it's half term the next week and I have a 6 year old to sort out)

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
problem Alex is no boats to Guernsey other than that one til Monday late morning and I can't lave the nipper on his own. Bloney winter timetables...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Dave but the locals have all year to suss out ground,the visitors only have a few days.The places i show them might not produce but at least they will have a nice drive around the Island.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
If you get oversubscribed Steve I can fit 3 in my car if that's any help. Promise not to fish any of the marks the visitors choose.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts