The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods/IT Boffins
Sometimes I get an 'unresponsive script warning' when starting up my web browser (firefox/lure forum as homepage). If I click on the 'stop script' option, everything works dandy.......otherwise I need to restart my browser. No extensions are added to my browser, that I'm aware of anyway!

Anyone?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Beyond me, Si. If it works after clicking on "stop script" then why worry too much?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Simon, is this still causing an issue? There is an addon you can try, pm me if you want the details/instructions.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shouldn't be coming up at all - I use firefox religiously!
have you tried either updating java or firefox itself?
click help in firefox top bar and then check for updates - install anything waiting!
then go to http://www.java.com/en/download/inc/windows_upgrade_xpi.jsp and install
Alex, only add-on I use with firefox is the noScript jobbie. I've updated the java but it was already up to date.......and updates for firefox either!

Simon, is this still causing an issue? There is an addon you can try, pm me if you want the details/instructions.
It has just happened again Mike, copy of the wording below:
Script: chrome://tmtoolbar/content/TMTBLib.js:117

Its no real bother, although without either cancel or continue being thumped, nothing starts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Alex, only add-on I use with firefox is the noScript jobbie. I've updated the java but it was already up to date.......and updates for firefox either!

It has just happened again Mike, copy of the wording below:
Script: chrome://tmtoolbar/content/TMTBLib.js:117

Its no real bother, although without either cancel or continue being thumped, nothing starts.

You have a tool bar installed , remove all toolbars , they are a pain in the back side and alot of them are spyware anyway. The problem exists on your machine not the site.

·
Registered
779 Posts
You have a tool bar installed , remove all toolbars , they are a pain in the back side and alot of them are spyware anyway. The problem exists on your machine not the site.
lol top answer (bit bolshy mind)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts