It finally happened - Now need gataride alternatives | Page 3 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

It finally happened - Now need gataride alternatives

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Striper

not got that one dave so off I go again with card at the ready!!

2. Striper

what about xrap 10 or 12? nice wiggle, deepish, suspending....doesn't cast too badly either

3. Striper

...whats similar to a gataride, name a decent plug really, Im finding IMA narabones good lately, tough finish cast very well on a light rod nice wiggle decent hooks, cast about as far as a gataride maybe, same lenght weight, pearl ayu catching for me. even the Mrs caught her 1st bass on 1. bit cheaper too.

DC12s are brilliant lures.

4. Striper

Try a Nories Laydown Minnow If you like to feel a lure vibrate in the water then you wont be disappointed

5. Perch

Now look what you have gone and done !! Just bought a saltiga minnow in blue black and gold in 14 !! To the op , have you tried a differend gataride? i find my high pitch dives a fair bit deeper than the yoro yoro , and the feedback from the rod is a lot more pronounced.

6. Snapper

I did likewise and it seems to be the way to go. I had one modifed lure break when the bib flipped up instead of down, but have put that down as a once off as they usually break when the bib is forced downwards against a rock/snag.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011