The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered cc6 waders....fallen out of love with greys at the mo.My daughter is buying me a shallow feeder sardine(mine was robbed) for me.Bought new camera(mine was robbed)................is it me or do guys buy themselves gifts for xmas?Anyhow whats on your pervy pluggin mind for santa to shove in his chest pack lol....
cheers daz.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I always give my family a comprehensive wish list for Christmas and birthdays that more or less only contains fishing tackle, apparel or suitable outdoor clothing :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This year my wish list contains an extensive collection of hard-to-get Japanese plugs and from my wife a shiny new Daiwa Ryoga 2020 L baitcasting reel for my P/C/G built UFM Gunship Boron rod.

·
Registered
454 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I would be playing a dangerous game if I asked the wife to get me fishing tackle, she thinks waders only cost a tenner and a new rod is only 30 quid, what she don't know won't hurt her :wink: I will be treating myself to some new waders and boots for next season and I would like a Rod Bar 240, so with that in mind I will tell her I am sorted for 40 quid, she will be pleased :p

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Christmas prezzies.... Hmm
Easy New LRF Rod, plans for which are in hand!!!
A selection of exotic mini SP goodies from the land of the rising sun. Still trying to sort this-Santa doesn't seem to know the difference between Reins,Tict, and Pulpul

Apart from that it will be a landslide of socks I exspect

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve, your so right.It is a dangerous game to let them choose.One year i said to her dont bother with fishing stuff just get me some cd,s.......unwrapped a will young album...wtf! she even got that wrong.
cheers daz

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
All my purchases go to a friend's house, "her indoors" has an inkling but would probably have "something to say" if she really knew.... ;-)

Mother offered to go halves on a Rarenium so I'm happy :p

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
For me the wife says i'm spoilt !!! But a new Laptop would be nice , can't ask for a new rod as she dont know i got 5 red wands hidden away , could just end up with a lucky Buddha ........ Maybe a nice LRF kit would surfice ... lets wait and see what santa brings ..

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Given some of the discussions on here recently i think it better be a lifejacket for me. Not as exciting as rods, lures etc but probably the sensible choice. Just doing my research so I get something suitable!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Given some of the discussions on here recently i think it better be a lifejacket for me. Not as exciting as rods, lures etc but probably the sensible choice. Just doing my research so I get something suitable!
Great choice Andrew, I have told the wife they are only a fiver so I will be having one of them as well :wink:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Drift baits from Japan and a new jacket, not sure what yet. The Mrs actually suggested a Mazume Redmoon111 chest life jacket(cleverly bookmarked) after reading Toby's report from over my shoulder.

Wonder if I can make her suggest buying me any more tackle? If only Toby had said ' if it wasn't for my new Certate, I would of floated away' :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Would love a few more lures just to add to the collection but as you say Daz will end up getting them myself so that the Mrs dont know the true cost!!!!!!.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
If only Toby had said ' if it wasn't for my new Certate, I would of floated away' :D
Love it matt, love it lol

I know I'm getting a nice new watch for Xmas but I've also heard that all of us in my company are getting an unexpected bonus that should give me a bit of spare pocket money to get some kit with :)

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
A new camera for me this year, tackle fund depleted. Of course the camera will be something special ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts