The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last weeks been pretty fun. Myself, Callum and Pete have all had a few fish and heres a couple of the better ones.

Ranging from 2lb - 5lb+.

Caught on a mixture of softies (rolling shads, one up shads and spindle worms) and topwaters (Baby patchinko, chugbug and Gobos!). I had a nice one on a chugbug last week but no camera... gutted! Working surface lures in fast current is tricky but sooo much fun!

So a short report but thought I'd share anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice one Ritchie.......:-D:-D Looks like Calum has got the hang of this fishing lark now doesn't it..... Well done lads great top see the photo's.......don't forget the camera next time Ritchie.......:shock::shock:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Niiiiiiiice work guys!!! :D

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Some nice bass there,
Got to ask Gobos???

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Thanks **** and Ritchie,
Now they do look useful!!

Quite an art to fishing topwater in fast flowing water-You Guys obivously have it sussed

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nice fish Ritchie. it was nice to meet you sat. me and Dale had 3 fish around 3 to 4 pound. it was a good day.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Nice fishing Ritchie & co :D.

A long way from when we fished together in April, and you were struggling to find a Shirley, eh Ritchie :?: ;)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice fishing Ritchie & co :D.

A long way from when we fished together in April, and you were struggling to find a Shirley, eh Ritchie :?: ;)
hahaha. Not sure if thats a compliment ;) See you soon though yeah. We could have are own little competition? First one to catch a bass of anysize from the day you arrive? Loser has to buy the other a pack of one up shads from Mrfish?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
hahaha. Not sure if thats a compliment ;) See you soon though yeah. We could have are own little competition? First one to catch a bass of anysize from the day you arrive? Loser has to buy the other a pack of one up shads from Mrfish?

It was a compliment, as you've made a lot of progress since i was over in April . . . but i'll certainly take that little wager ;).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was a compliment, as you've made a lot of progress since i was over in April . . . but i'll certainly take that little wager ;).
Cheers matey. Helps that there are more fish around but it does seem to be coming together abit more.

Its on then. When do you arrive?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts