The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys these winter months are takin its toll.my misses came down the other morning to find me twitchin a finesse worm 3.5 jig head through my tropical tank...and its only goin to get worse!!!how far have you gone when theres nobody else in the house....dont be shy!!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
testing yamashita lures on the goldfish.

chewing soft lures until you can't stand it, sit by the toilet. Amazing really. My favourite is the one up shad.

Miss Fish reckons I've got fishing ADHD...

LOL

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how many times have you bought something new and stuck next to your bed so you wake up to it next morning......or is it just me?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Darren, sorry there is no known cure for this illness.
When my missus was in the delivery suite for 25 hours trying to give birth to our first, the midwife suggested she had a bath to try and help things along or something. As she floundered around in serious discomfort, I remembered I just happened to have a Yozuri surface lure in my pocket and casually threw it into the tub.
Missus not impressed, midwife rather angry.
Women eh!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i dont know if i should say this but ive dreamt a bout my fav lures.... ah the lure anglers wet drem

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
OK, I know I've got it bad now....

Just been on my way to work now, and on my way I was passed by a white BMW hatchback and thought...

"Oooh that reminds me, I must get a couple more Feed Shallows...."

NUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I end up in the garden with my GT gear fighting the fence. Fighting belt, gloves and all. Or assembling and rigging rods just to feel the warmth...

There's only so long that tying flies and servicing gear can keep you satisfied.

Whats even more cruel is that as soon as it starts to get warm the Closed Season starts and you have to wait for June and fish for trout instead. I love trout but the nice rivers are just that bit too far away...

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I have rearranged my plugging boxes about 20 times I think. Constantly unpacking everything just to look at it a bit, then putting it all back in. And spending too much on new things in the process. Luckily I am having my fishing itch satisfied by this new found winter LRF sport, thank god. Though the spending doesnt yet seem to have abated.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts