The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to try this lure since I first got one back in January. I am impressed, I didnt catch anything today but it wont take long. It has a quite violent wobble at low speed and even fast. I do like lures that have an exagerated action, some days it just seems to make the bass strike. This lure is silent and it sinks, which is why I put it on today with the water being fairly clear. The only small complaint is it weighs about 15g, I think (cant actually remember), and as it has no weight transfer the cast isnt as far as lures I am used to, but the action more than makes up for its lack of distance. When you stop winding it levels out and sinks in the horizontal position, like its susspending. Anyone had any results with this lure and found any good features about it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
****, I couldnt have put it any better. This lure looks very impressive, works violently but doesnt cast fantastically. I have a good feeling about this one, although yet to catch on it.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
****, just send one to each of us for a bit of product testing :muttley:That way, there'll be fair result from up and down the country.

Any others you're not certain about, just pop them in the same envelope.:rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts