The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are great jointed lures, shallowish and have a crazy weight transferal system/tail locking systems.

I actaully havent used these myself and would love some feed back.

So for the forums birthday we are giving the first 5 replies to this thread one each free of charge. Colours have been decided.

Thought I would put this in here just to catch you all out!! Please reply with HAPPY BIRTHDAY TLF

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Happy birthday TLF

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Run pretty deep & dont always unlock ;)
mmm, that was one of my concerns when I first saw them, but like I say I havnt tried one. I know Brian on Portland had some great success with an orange Artoron, he was gutted when his son lost it, said he was struggling one day so decided to give it a try and it soon become his favourite lure.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Had a few on mine, never had any problems with it unlocking though, Nice lure at night retrieved r e a l l y s l o w l y!!

Reactions: Mick Ward

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Recommended that you do look after them properly as well. If left to rust then there is potential for the pin to rust itself in place. Also give them a bit of a tug to get them going at the start of retrieve. In the water, never had a problem. Like Dave says, they can be worked really slow. Nice lures!

·
Registered
372 Posts
JA

****, I've never had a problem with mine not unlocking, or rusting (and for me that's saying something!). It is a great fish catcher, had my best fish this year on it and very good when it is getting dark fished very slowly :wackit:.

Gutted I missed this thread a few days ago because I think I lost my only one the same day:bangin:.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts