The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 Wrasse yesterday evening for Jamo the rodbender, or is that 'rodbreaker'..

No matter.

4 of went up north. It was flat calm and we all had bites. However, the sun was still high, the baits too big and the fish wary...

Jamo started to find a pattern. ( don't believe me about pattern fishing in Bass ? well it is replicating in Wrasse too, read on ).

No 1 came to a pink ? trout pin tailed worm. small bait, bite connected, result = fish.

After moving marks due to a very cold North wind coming out of nowhere... Jamo was in full swing using a reins rockvibe shad.

Another one to the small lure.

I was just around the corner from Jamo, JP and Mark. I had 3 Wrasse, all on the Zoom fluketail goby. I did have a 1 3/4lb and this one just over 2lb but, I missed loads of bites.

Jamo notching em up..

Thankfully it got dark before we took a real drumming. Jamo had the fish OTD near the bottom. All on the smaller lure. Out of 9 fish, Jamo had 6 on the smaller presentation.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hoping so mark, was tempted to visits ****'s to grab that last packet of minnow heads so I could set up trading post at the end of the break water today. Good luck to all those going today, you'll need it. The rod slayer is back!!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Swallow a clown today did we ....

LOL

It always comes back to bite you in the ass m8. We know you can take it. You often do. Must be sore now eh...

·
Registered
324 Posts
did you have to use a net for that first one Jamo ;)
Ritchie he fought like a demon, when i was coaxing him out his hole i swear he lookede alot bigger. Was slightlyb embarressed hauling him out. lol

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
You told me it was a 'pounder'!!! Seriously though, you did well persevering there and getting him in the end. Looked a really decent area, pain in the arris about the wind. Corbiere looked even better though

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
nice one jamo well done your on fire! ill be out soon im way busy at the mo watch this space!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Callum, caught this little baby on the drop last night, about ten minutes after you left. see you out soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts