The Lure Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6 Wrasse yesterday evening for Jamo the rodbender, or is that 'rodbreaker'..

No matter.

4 of went up north. It was flat calm and we all had bites. However, the sun was still high, the baits too big and the fish wary...

Jamo started to find a pattern. ( don't believe me about pattern fishing in Bass ? well it is replicating in Wrasse too, read on ).

No 1 came to a pink ? trout pin tailed worm. small bait, bite connected, result = fish.

After moving marks due to a very cold North wind coming out of nowhere... Jamo was in full swing using a reins rockvibe shad.

Another one to the small lure.

I was just around the corner from Jamo, JP and Mark. I had 3 Wrasse, all on the Zoom fluketail goby. I did have a 1 3/4lb and this one just over 2lb but, I missed loads of bites.

Jamo notching em up..

Thankfully it got dark before we took a real drumming. Jamo had the fish OTD near the bottom. All on the smaller lure. Out of 9 fish, Jamo had 6 on the smaller presentation.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hoping so mark, was tempted to visits mick's to grab that last packet of minnow heads so I could set up trading post at the end of the break water today. Good luck to all those going today, you'll need it. The rod slayer is back!!

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
You told me it was a 'pounder'!!! Seriously though, you did well persevering there and getting him in the end. Looked a really decent area, pain in the arris about the wind. Corbiere looked even better though

·
Registered
324 Posts
Callum, caught this little baby on the drop last night, about ten minutes after you left. see you out soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.