The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put this post in tackle but may be better in here.just bought the above rod for fishing soft plastics and ultralite plugs and tobys ect.anyone used these rods.got it off ebay --http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110512802084&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT.got a siedo 1000 ra and 10lb fire line to go with it .never fished this lite before so hoping this will do the job.ive got some jig heads -soft plastics ect and ill post some pics so anyone can give me advice
cheers

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
heres some pics of the stuff im gona try.the plugs are right on the rods limit (2-9 gr).chug bugs are 10gr,rapalas 7 gr. ive ordered some sub 5gr plugs from agm .the jig heads and hooks are different sizes.the gulp alive stuff in the bucket are the sand worms and some pogys,sand eels and shrimps,i emailed berkley about the alive gear and they said ok to put in the bucket with the sand worms and liquid.no idea if they will work--lol.lots of coalies in the harbours come summer plus flatties ect so ill try the worms cut down to 3 inch on jig heads

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Jesus Peter !

I thought I had a problem ! Nice collection there and I hope you do well on them ?

·
Registered
647 Posts
wheres the cheepest or best place to get a jig head mould...or do you guys just buy them ...wheres the best place to get them...small light ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts