The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who fancys meeting up thurs bout 5 or 6ish for lrf bumble, i'l start it and step back

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Adam & I are traveling over with Si, Luke and Iestyn, so Si is my driver while I am there, If he is up for it then so are we, that's 5 to start :p

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I am going to be at work until 6pm at least but let me know what you are up to. I have a spare LRF rod or two if you need one Steve.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I am going to be at work until 6pm at least but let me know what you are up to. I have a spare LRF rod or two if you need one Steve.
You are very kind Paul, I may take you up on one of the rods :p

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
My absolute pleasure Steve, ULX, Black Bull or Carbostar?
Any of them will be fine Paul thank you :p

Arent you taking your LRF rods then Steve :?:
Adam has his set up so he is OK, I have a Black Bull but the reel (Rovex) which has still not arrived :sad:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I can run to the Black bull and a Rovex reel. So you can have an even match!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi ritchie, thought someone might have taken the "reins" by now, not my cuppa t organising things but see what pops up in the next couple days and how many are interested, looking like light westerlys coming in thurs evening so st caths would be an option, plenty of room, must be pout about, and poss eging sesh, north coast piers prob mobbed with the squid squad, how does that sound ??

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Depending upon wind....

Tides indicate a trip to town on the la Collette arm or St Caths as the tide drops.
Depends really on how many guys there are.

St Aubins is a possibility too as the sea rats could be fun.

Town is likely the best alternative.

Start from say...7pm ish.

A walk out to Takeshi's isn't an impossible idea and offers load of ground.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I'll give the wabbit and Paul a bell cause they know the LRF game exceedingly well too.
It'll help to formulate a plan rather than follow one guy blindly.

I've heard Ritchie has improved exponentially too so I'm sure he isn't without idea's.

Either way, we'll let everyone know when and where in plenty of time.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Thanks Keith. Just been out thrashing the carbostar with scad. Not big enough to take more than 4 people though.

If anyone wants to try one of these suggested marks before thursday then we should. At least it will give us an idea of what the crack is? How about the land of the setting sun? could be a goer! I don't know.

I'm confident you WON'T blank Si....... pressure ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts