The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have booked the long weekend 14th and 17th October off work. Let's hope the fish know the dates!!!

Just need to wait for condor to sort out their timetable now.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Nice one Andy, great to see your staying for the Sunday night.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Sounds good to me, Unlike many I tend to do better under a big bright moon-Not sure why.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in that case its a waste of time IMO lol but i'll give it a punt. Be nice to fish with you again Andy
The moon being full has little effect in bright sunshine in the middle of the day Richie!! I'm looking forward to it, especially if someone would be kind enough to order a weekend of no rain!! wind doesn't bother me but every item of clothing I had with me was soaked through including the inside of the waders before we even got the the Sunday last time!! Still loved it, look forward to trying to suss those big girls on that mark we found Carl... Shy fish til they saw your lure.

Just need to get permission for the extra night now.

·
Registered
498 Posts
good man andy, weater f/c good that w'end sun sun sun!! dont for get the studs for the felt soles m8, see you next yr and dont bother booking an hotel(you can kip in my van!!!)

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good man andy, weater f/c good that w'end sun sun sun!! dont for get the studs for the felt soles m8, see you next yr and dont bother booking an hotel(you can kip in my van!!!)
To be fair I had about 4 hours sleep this year, may as well be in the car or on the rocks for those couple of hours!!

I come for the easy fishing rather than the beer as people may have gathered from this year!! Finished at 01:00, up at 03:00, finish at 05:30, decided beds for wimps, go fishing somewhere else on my own. Why sleep when you can fish!!

Jon, you'll have to follow one of the locals round. Worked for me, though no weighers landed I hooked a few and landed some smaller ones.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Andy........ You've managed to get everyone excited about an event nearly a year a way.......... :-D:-D

You don't happen to work for the Jersey Tourist office.. do you..:-D:-D

PS where do I book my room??

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Well i booked that weekend off of work and the missus wants t fish it too should be a good crack. Whats car rental like over there? i will be flying in cus im lazy. and also what accomadation like in that neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Most stay at the Shakespeare hotel, its also where we have the presentation. Just so happens theres some good fishing across the road as well.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts