The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it's here already!
Me and my brother Bob fly out from Liverpool at about 10:30am tomorrow. Can't wait too meet a few faces and hopefully get into some Bass.
We are staying at the Shakespeare hotel and after booking in it will be straight too ***** too part with some hard earned cash.
We have never been before and have no idea about marks etc. So Were booked too go out with Keith and Kev White (jersey bass guides) on the Tuesday to get a feel for the a place.
Apart from that were just looking forward too our little adventure and exploring the island.
If anyone spots two lost north Wales boys point us towards the bass! Cheers.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Have a good one Nathan. I'm sure you'll love Jersey. Don't forget to have a plan before you go into Mr Fish, then get blinded by the dazzling displays, forget what you came for etc..........

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the advice Gary I'm goin to write a list tonight and try and stick too it!

Hi Tim, yes back in time for the bumble. I fly back sometime on Friday.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good luck Nath and have a good time :p

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Good luck Nathan. It seems there are a few good bass about and some pollack too so you should have fun.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Go get them Nath!!!
Sure you will have a great time both in Mrfish's Den of shiny plastic (make sure you find the secret stash!!)
And I am sure the Keith and Kevin will point you in the right direction bass wise.
Really must get out there for a mooch around looks so da*n good on google earth.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers guys!
Hopefully I'll be able too put a few reports of silver slabs up when I get back!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Coming back on Friday. That's a shame Nathan I get there Friday morning ....:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nathan what time is the flight...might just get a quick beer in and pick your brains before you leave......:-D:-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts