The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Being as I'm currently working in Pembroke, it would be rude not to try some of the wonderful breaks soooooooo close to work wouldn't it :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Good thing is that I'm finding breaks that are fishing at ALL stages of the tide :-o even better when its still light enough on the rocks at 10pm :???:
Here's a couple, starting off with a couple of schoolies and a slimy Gar and a few pollack

After this, I am not taking pictures of ones fish when on ones own, they look ****e :x

My brawd's PB, weighing in at 5lb ish, well done mate and a cracking day

and to cap off a memorable week for Pops, taken on a freebie lure (thanks Spitty :-D) and another PB at 62cm, great looking fish (no, the picture was taken this week and not last winter looking at the way he's dressed :D)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Si.....Can't wait for the next Bumble....

·
Registered
779 Posts
Top fish Jeff! - had a great time fishing with you guys (back home tomorrow sniff sniff)

shhhhh on that squirrel lure (gonna source you boys some more) :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Actuall Si it has struck me that youre the only Clapham who hasnt taken a PB in the last weeks lol!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great fishing Si and nothing like a family day out with a few PB's thrown in :-D

·
Registered
94 Posts
well done on the fishing and the way jeffs dressed is a must with a swell on,got drenched myself this morning,and it always hits you in the face.
tight lines jeff pike (roamer)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Clap-ha(m)nds here come the Claphams , well done guys a real family affair , great pictures a per usual ..
You'd better watch out BJ, the Clapham Clan are heading your way in a few weeks ;)

I had a phonecall from the Shakespear yesterday, she asked if she could swop the room for a family room with bunk beds for the children :shock::-o:shock: CHILDREN......I told her I was the youngest and didn't think kids bunk-beds would accommodate my 5' 10" or my brawds 6', although Pops Clapham would fit :muttley::lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts