The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for about 45 mins tonight just before dark. It was a little bit rough but I did get my first bass of the season. Only about 1.5lb but worth going for. Hopefully get a few more over the next couple of days. Happy days.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys. Good to see a few showing up now. I expect good things from this week onwards.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Blimey Ben - wish I could find my fisrt bass of the year. Well done and now the first one is out of the way you can crack on with using all that tackle you have amassed this winter!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blimey Ben - wish I could find my fisrt bass of the year. Well done and now the first one is out of the way you can crack on with using all that tackle you have amassed this winter!!
Now you mention it Tim, despite making myself poor through a massive lack of self-control, I used 3 plugs, all of which I've owned for more than a year!! :-o

Marq, I reckon they're all over the place around the South West now. Not in massive numbers obviously so I guess finding them is just the hardest part right now. We're still colder up here than down there so they must be hiding somewhere mate :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts