The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These catch reports have been kind slow on the bass front of late, here's a couple that swam away after posing for some pictures this weekend

Both bass weighed in around the 4lb mark and taken from some very weedy waters :(
We moved marks and trekked up to St.Brides, lovely spot with heaps of potential both North and South of there, here we found some schoolies, pollack and launce :shock: and the local seal population feeding well :-o

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great Si and the well renowned fish holder looks happy :p

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Nice fish si,lovely area aswel.I fished st brides in august and had 2 schoolies to the x rap spotted minnow in bright sunshine over kelp beds.......ya right si...stunning place.
cheers daz

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
A couple of lovely bass there Si,
Nicely done!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Well done Si, great to see JCMR back on top and in front of the camera with fish in hand. All is well with the world again, thought you might like this little memento as well.......[/FONT]

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Very nice Si...mind you even if he hadn't have caught them, as the good looking member of the family I think he'd still been called up for the camera shots........;-);-)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well done, Si - shows there are a few still around. I've found it hard, but hats off to the Clapham clan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts