The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Ben, I live just south of Bristol in Somerset.

I love fishing and I love the sea, if I'm not fishing in it I'll try surfing it!

I particularly love Alderney where I will be fishing the festival in a couple of weeks! I will also be teasing Steve Mullins about various media apperances as much as poss!!

I'm very enthusiastic and I'm keen to share anything I learn, not much yet so I'll get out there fishing and hopefully have something usefull to share soon!

Don't have any descent pics of me with a bass, can't take a pic and hold fish! Got one holding a wrasse but doesn't seem right some how!!

Look foward to getting involved!

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Ben ... look forward to reading your reports.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Ben welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it. Do you fish at Chew ? i seem to remember your name from my times fishing there a few years ago for team Snowbee.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
welcome ben good to see another gloucestershire angler on here .

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi Ben
I've fished with you couple of times at Chew, can't remember who took the honours but seem to remember we had a good couple of days fishing.
Welcome to the forum.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Don't have any descent pics of me with a bass, can't take a pic and hold fish! Got one holding a wrasse but doesn't seem right some how!!
Welcome to the forum Ben, we loves any pics of fish :!: But Wrasse especially for me :!:
( as long as it's lure caught and not B**t - dont be upsetting the locals) ;-)
Still smarting Brother Krash :?: :muttley:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts