Komomo 11 Flashing Joker.....How Many Are Left In the World......... | Page 7 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Komomo 11 Flashing Joker.....How Many Are Left In the World.........

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, May 3, 2013.

1. Perch

Chesil Bait have nearly sold out, they have 1 left on the shelf and that's the last until the next delivery arrives in about 4-6 weeks!

I brought one for now and one for 'Ron...

2. Striper

• Like Like x 4
  3. Snapper

These lures must work after all. They brought you out from cover. They seem to work very well on humans. :D

Welcome back Barry!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 2
  4. Striper

Later Ron.......:-D

5. Striper

They work pretty well......we only fish them at night very seldom juring the daylight hours......Pete B from Newcastle put us on to them a few years ago.....looking forward to getting in a few sessions shortly.............

• Like Like x 3
  6. Chub

Just for anybody that's interested
    Veals Mail Order
    1 min ·
    IMA delivery just in! Including the much sought after Komomo II colour 014 'joker flashing plate' which is currently selling on Ebay for £48! Our price £18.98
    https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/ima-komomo-ii-2270.html
    IMA delivery just in! Including the much sought after Komomo II colour 014 'joker flashing plate' which is currently selling on Ebay for £48! Our price £18.98

https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/ima-komomo-ii-2270.html

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sea Trout

Thanks very much! Just ordered a couple!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Striper

Is this batch of Komomos the last one or is new stock being made?

9. Striper

If I've understood right Paul, Bass lures has funded the production of this batch of JFP and assanagos as IMA had discontinued them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Striper

Thanks Daniel. I presume that when the current batch are sold someone could ask Ima to knock out some more? You'd think they would know how popular they were and they'd make them without being asked.

11. Striper

Same with the IMA KO130s in orange/gold and the daiwa shoreline shiner SSR 50+ in laser sardine......best sellers that the manufacturers decided to discontinue!!!!

Doesn't make sense to me.......

12. Striper

I wonder how many you would need to order for them to produce a batch? And how much they would cost direct from the manufacturer.

13. Striper

No idea Paul, but it's probably quite a few I'd say!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Chub

I think it has more to do with product placement then anything else,it would be interesting to find the facts on how well these sell world wide, i no of suppliers who have stopped a particular brand of product,because other brands in there product range have suffered, these company's are about big business and cater a lot for the american market and unfortunately if it does not go down well there its curtains for everyone else.

15. Striper

That's a large part of it too I think Chris. I'm sure if you put things into perspective, the UK lure market is marginal compared to the rest of the world. What sells well here may not work at all in Japan or USA.....

• Like Like x 1
  16. Perch

More due in 6 weeks ;)

17. Perch

I'm more and more convinced colour has little to do with it at night. A shallow lure, that wobbles and rattles and displaces some water is all you need. I have no doubt the joker works, but more for the traits above, similar to the feed shallow etc.. I'm looking forward to trying them in Kerry in a few weeks time, I won't be getting the snorkel out if I lose one! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sea Trout

Sold mine in fleabay :) Lmfao all the way to the bank!![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  19. Pollock

Very very poor price Mike lol

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  20. Striper

If that is the case good on em, granted make money on them, but that is definitely responding to customers comments.

• Like Like x 1