Komomo 11 Flashing Joker.....How Many Are Left In the World......... | Page 8 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Komomo 11 Flashing Joker.....How Many Are Left In the World.........

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, May 3, 2013.

1. Perch

Holy crap £50 for this lure...! Are ppl mad....!! ye can buy a Feed Shallow on Samurai tackle for about £14. Whats going on.!!!! :)

I bought one recently for £17 to see what the hype is all about but for £50 I would want the lure to cast itself, come back and tell me if there were any bass out there, then to swim up to the largest bass in the shoal and impale itself on the fish for me.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Sea Trout

out of interest Veals are out of stock on Komono jokers and are re-ordering.
    BUT great shop Absolute fishing in Tramore has them in stock-check out the price!!

3. Sprat

Who said that I'm a have discontinued this colour in the flashing plate? Ima 2015-16 catalogue list them and my source for all ima lures said there's tons of stock for the flashing plate joker and I'm sure mick has a load of them in Mr F so there's no worries for some time yet and they are worth about 16 Quid.

4. Striper

Nick from basslures managed to get another production run made, along with the assanago.

5. Pollock

MonsterTackle has them in stock currently. Ask Joe. Don't know what the big deal is, they only work well one or two days a year in my hood.

6. Sea Trout

Super-hyped!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Pollock

Where have you been Anthony? The 'famine' ended about a year ago;)

8. Sandeel

Ive put in a lot of time with the flashing joker but 0 fish on them. I can not figure what it is with them. From all the hype it keeps my confidence in them but really not had a the results with them and as much as I'm sure they don't deserve it the box of doom could await....

9. Banned

Have you tried them at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Sandeel

Yeah but always dark into first light or last into dark. never middle of night

11. Striper

Anyone with any JFP's they don't want can send them to me!

12. Sandeel

hmmm for an asturie or baby patch ;)

13. Pollock

Reel them in sloooooowly. Its the only hard lure I've used that needs to be fished as slowly during the day as I would normally go at night. I bought one a while back and forgot I had it. Used it the other night and it's been catching from the off. Great lure!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Striper

Mine only ever comes out the box when it's dark. Pitch-black dark.