KOMONO 11 joker | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

KOMONO 11 joker

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Mullet (foul hooked)

Worn out the key board going round the world on E bay,looking for one of the above.Tried all the obvious over here,Even got my brother in OZ looking for me!. Nothing doing.A few dealers told me wrong time of year to be looking for hard baits.any one any ideas where to try.Tried all the big boys,Veals,Monster ect.Thanks Gwyn

2. Sea Trout

I might have one but i need a number. I suppose the Joker is a mix of colors?

3. Mullet (foul hooked)

Hi Martin,yes it is a mix of colours.as for a number i dont know off hand ;o(.Unless someone on here knows?.In the meantime im away to the net to see if i can get a number for you.Be great if you have a lure. many thanks Gwyn

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

Hi again Martin.Does the number 1051 make any sense or do you know how many digits it should have? Gwyn

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

Right got the no off Basslures!. Its 014 Martin. I'll wait to hear from you.Many thanks Gwyn.

4. Striper

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  5. Mullet (foul hooked)

Yeah Thanks Dan i got that no.If i do track down more than one,or that feed shallow,you'll be the first to know! .Gwyn

6. Wrasse

If you are prepared to pay 27 Euros plus P&P to Uk, there's a shop in Eire with 29 'units'.......I wonder why they have so many left??!

Sorry here's the link:http://www.tackledirectireland.ie/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Striper

Do you know if it was a special edition??

IMA tend to bring one out once in a while!

Maybe that's why they can't be found now???

8. Amberjack

they are like rocking horse shit - because they are deadly

I've got one I guard jealously, would like another of course

I know a man on here that has four new ones in a box - but he won't give them up :x

• Like Like x 1
  9. Striper

Thought that would be the case!

Am I lucky to have the SF125 joker in my possession then, or are there plenty of them around? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mullet (foul hooked)

many thanks for that Robert,will be in touch with them tomoz.Maybe a few peeps on this forum should get together,and see if they will do a deal on a few or even a discount on postage?.Many thanks guys again. Gwyn

• Like Like x 1
  11. Striper

That would be good Gwyn, my name would be on the list!

12. Mullet (foul hooked)

I think they were a Ltd edition.One of the dealers i asked said he'd never stocked it and his importer had never held it in stock!!Dunno why they have so many in stock.they may be glad to get rid!!.I think not .

13. Pollock

Yip - rockin horse shit

14. Striper

That's why we can't find one then.....

Might just settle for the komomo 2 90 in joker for now, should have the same action.

15. Pollock

Its a good alternative. Get Glyn at Basslures to let you know when they get more in, worked for me.

16. Striper

I'm in the queue but if my team mate was a gentleman maybe he'd help me out :jump:

17. Pollock

Id have brought you one to Jersey mate but those fooking ferries got in the way ....I had my ruler all packed as well as a box of jokers :-D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wrasse

Gwyn, I would also be interested if they would do a bulk order with some discount, their website says 199 units in stock......Bl**dy Hell, no wonder they can't be found elsewhere, they must have Ima's entire stock!!

19. Mullet (foul hooked)

haha Robert,I think your right.I've just sent them an Email asking about discount for more than one lure and also about postage.Will post on here as soon as I get a reply. Cheers Gwyn

20. Striper

Works out at over 30 quid each according to the website :-o