The Lure Forums banner

L or XL in GRXi wading jacket

787 views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Simon Clapham 
#1 ·
gonna order online (any guesses on if I need a L or XL) - who wears what size in this one? ta

#13 ·
Hi Tom,

I am 6' tall and weigh in at 13stone with a Guinness belly. (on a diet, trying to lose weight so I do't look like a fat pig when I get a wet suit in April).

When I try waders on I pull my knee up into my chest to make sure that nothing is to tight, especially as we climb up and down cliffes over here.

I try to advise people on this when they are buying waders in the shop, but some people don't like the idea of baggy waders, for some looks are more important than userability.

#14 ·
Hi Tom,

I am 6' tall and weigh in at 13stone with a Guinness belly. (on a diet, trying to lose weight so I do't look like a fat pig when I get a wet suit in April).

When I try waders on I pull my knee up into my chest to make sure that nothing is to tight, especially as we climb up and down cliffes over here.

I try to advise people on this when they are buying waders in the shop, but some people don't like the idea of baggy waders, for some looks are more important than userability.
aye but its a jacket Im on about here lol

#16 ·
There we go Dyslexia strikes again. Just to confuse things -- I can get into a medium Hardys lightweight wading jacket with a t-shirt and thin fleece on underneath. Looked at my winter wading jacket (Rapala) and its a large -- loads of room -- yesterday i had a Tenryu polo shirt, Cormoran thermol top, thin fleece and thick fleece under said wading jacket.

Sorry for the confusion.

#17 ·
There we go Dyslexia strikes again. Just to confuse things -- I can get into a medium Hardys lightweight wading jacket with a t-shirt and thin fleece on underneath. Looked at my winter wading jacket (Rapala) and its a large -- loads of room -- yesterday i had a Tenryu polo shirt, Cormoran thermol top, thin fleece and thick fleece under said wading jacket.

Sorry for the confusion.
lol, excellent advice there Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.