The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Heavy day yesterday, then when I got home had to mix up a couple tones of concrete as were doing our house up ( keep wife happy) any way got finished about 9pm as I was in the good books she said are you going "fishing now" I don't need to be asked twice. :wink::wink:

I nipped to a local mark near me unfishable during the day because of holiday makers but as I arrived about 9.30 the place was empty, the tide was just starting to drop,all looked good.

I fish for about an hour and nothing tried just about every thing in my box, but then decided to put on my AYU maxrap which has done me well in the past.
Second cast bang fish on a bass to about 2.5lbs a couple of cast later a second fish this time 3.5lbs best fish from this mark so far.

It was now about 10.30 And another fish on but this was different, it took line and put up a great fight but just as it was near my feet, bang it was gone. I didn't lose any thing but noticed that the front treble point had snapped off I was gutted as the fish was easy 6lb+.

I tried for another hour but nothing, then called it a night,

sorry about the pic below it was taken on my Iphone

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice work John, well done and a nice looking fish :-D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one John! Shame about the hook. Would have been a lovely fish :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts