The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped down the Lleyn today with a mate that turned out to be the most exciting days fishing without me landing a fish.Left manchester at 2:30 am was on the mark by 5:30am plugged away for an hour without so much as a swirl then we noticed a shoal of sandeel had turned up in the shallows this gave us hope ,Half a dozen casts later i was hit on the feed shallow was a decent fish got it not 6ft away and then with a massive shake of its head it was gone gutted as it would easily have been a pb for me .We Continued to get follows for the next hour then my mate had a schoolie 10 minutes later he had a better fish of about 4lb.
And thats how it finished loads of action but no fish for me but has done my confidence the world of good after all the blanks as i don't think i'm doing much wrong just need a bit of luck.I WILL open the account this week.

·
Registered
687 Posts
keep at it keith.i often go 3/4 sessions blanking then have a good sesh between another couple of blanks:lol:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Lovely fish there mate, the next one's got your name on it! Think the bass have finally turned off hunting crabs and are going for sandeels in a big way now

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well worth the effort of an early start and long journey, well done Keith :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts