The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest edition of Loup et Bar dropped through my letterbox this morning and I had a quick squint over breakfast.

Its a stunning mag as usual but there are a few highlights and pointers at 2011 tackle releases that just got me fired up, not least for the annual Nantes pilgrimage.

Here a few tasters to warm up your weekend.
  • 7.4kg bass taken off St Malo (they really do get some big fish down there in the autumn - maybe the Jersey guys should consider a trip?).
  • Turbot starting to be caught regularly in the Med on diving plugs.
  • Lots of references to rockfishing (LRF/HRF).
  • An article on dropshotting from the boat (**** did they hear your question?).
  • New Sakura 12.5cm Magic Eel and Makaira jigheads from 0.5g to 10.5g
  • New Sakura LRF wallet that goes on your belt.
  • Lots of nice new SPs I couldn't begin to describe.
  • The new Stella 3000FE with a PE spool (I put this in specially for Si).
  • A new Rarenium 5000.
  • A 22.5kg Maigre taken on a Rookie 702, Stradic 3000 and 8lb (yes 8lb) braid.
  • A new Valiant DR 620 RIB put together for lure fishing, which could be the one certain people have been waiting for.
Its all too much. I need some retail therapy (Christmas is coming after all) so I am off to my local tackle shop.

Cheers

PS as this post refers to lures and boats and catches I couldn't find anywhere better to post it, but if a Mod wants to move it then go ahead.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Paul,

Is it possible to subscribe to this magazine from the UK and if so do you have a link?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
[*]A 22.5kg Maigre taken on a Rookie 702, Stradic 3000 and 8lb (yes 8lb) braid
It's a pity that they aren't a realistic target for UK lure anglers, I know a few turn up now and again, but after seeing some of the Spanish/ Portuguese caught fish, I'd love a crack at them.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Vidar if you struggle to get a suscription I will sort it out for you at Nantes if you like.
Now, my French is nonexistent so that sounds attractive to me :mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I will sort it out Vidar, and if the are not there then I will re subscribe and also get it done for you too mate. They are normally at Nantes though.
Thanks mate :clap::clap:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Vidar

Let me send you my copy in a few days so you can see if you like it.

In the meantime the email address for subscriptions from outside of France is [email protected] reference Loup et Bar.

Cheers

P

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hi Vidar

Let me send you my copy in a few days so you can see if you like it.

In the meantime the email address for subscriptions from outside of France is [email protected] reference Loup et Bar.

Cheers

P
Thanks, that is very, very kind of you!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts