The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bro and harrison my nephew over in jersey for hols, some pics of harrison and he's catches and fishing

h's 1st lrf polock

feathers but h's 1st hrf snipe...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
took him out on dave nuths boat when they 1st got here not my cuppa tea but his face was a picture when he pulled a 30lb conger up!! and he made a jersey friend whos never fished til last week so ive got to take him out now and again, but thats the way forward for this sport like the kiddy comp you sponsor

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol!! ok had a small bream on a lrf metal, didn't have camera with me cos photobucket was giving me probs, didnt think it warranted a report until you told me last night no ones had them on a lrf metal! im out agaiin for the bream tonight on metals/dropshot reins so hopefully now iv got photobucket sorted and hopefully catch a bream there might be a report later, fingers crossed m8

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
down what i think is your local pier gary bout 7ish if you fancy a blast hopefully it will rain and keep the fluff chuckas at bay

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wasnt really trying for bream keith so prob just a fluke, how you get on last nite? we had a mare with that wind didn't stay long

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
wasnt really trying for bream keith so prob just a fluke, how you get on last nite? we had a mare with that wind didn't stay long
Same here m8, wrong conditions for that mark...

however, in a low tide mission with Mr Isaacs we did some damage out on the rim.
3 over 8 but it was mighty rough and not for the faint of heart.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Keith said:
We have a duty to get the kids involved
I couldn't agree more Keith and they need to see the right way to go about our sport, with respect for the fish and other people whether they be anglers or not. Then hopefully when they grow up we'll see the death of the selfish neanderthals that have been holding our sport back for decades....;-)

:oops::oops: Sorry rant over.....

·
Registered
323 Posts
ST CATHERINES still the main fishing spot any one doing over nighters at st aubins fort or the towers ?saw fish"os down the clifs at portlet guys fishing back wall ST AUBINS harbour cant wait to get back next year
ps any one have a spare room or garage i could use help keep the six months cost down lol

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great to see the kids are having Carl, they are the future :p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
true steve shame angling not an olympic sport, kids might be getting the same coaching/training as tennis,athletics etc..., keith has mentioned jersey education planning something, might be wrong (hope so) but cant see it happening nationally, shame like trev mentioned what better way to teach youngsters about nature and there surroundings and the respect it should be given than angling

oh and last nights bream sesh was a washout! under estimated the swell, had one on but lost it (why have bream got such tiny mouths!!!), after that couldn't get passed the mack attacks and conditions were impossable

1 - 15 of 15 Posts