The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first real post on this forum, so Hi to all!

Just got back from my annual pollack bash and here's the blog of my mate who came with me for the first time. the report's called "Mind blowing fishing"

Adrian

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Ah....

Yes, I follow that blog and it's great.
I like the chub and night pike stuff especially.

I'm really looking forward to the Wrasse on soft lures stuff simply to compare notes.
We've had thousands on SP's now between us now and we are STILL learning habits and preferences.

All additional info is very welcome and I hope these guys use different lures and colours to what we have found to get comparisons.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Thourghly enjoyed reading through the blog thanks mate, especially the pike atricles.
Funny the first thing that started the draw back to lure fishing was my canadian fishing trip this year pike fishing on lures.
Using 6ft rods which are rated ro 40grams only and fishing 5 of diamond spoons.
Now landing the smaller fish around 30lb wasnt too bad using the clutch on the reels.
Though a 62lb northern pike has a lot of fun running me ragged on these rods i have to say though the best sport i have veer encounter. Also landes char, salmon, trout and barbel on lures all bloody goo fights looking forwards to next years trip already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts