The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Callum (dumbass) and I have been out fishing most nights LRFing and MRFing (fishing) and heres a couple of shots (not all great quality) I thought I'd share. I can't get anymore pictures up at the moment? I'll add some more later on as I'm off to bed now.

Rod being used by Callum - Cormoran ULX and By myself - Cormoran TR4 and Sakura Rookie. I've fallen in love with the rookie its awesome.

I had my first fish on it yesterday and it went like stink!

There was a geezer bait fishing next to me yesterday and he couldn't see the point in me fishing the way I was! ( A nice guy though). 30 minutes later I had 4 fish and he had had none lol. So he packed up and left!

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well done Ritchie, fishing should be about having fun, personally whether the fish are big or small i enjoy catching them all.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Nice one chaps, we'll have to get some video next time as well.. Callum, if you wear your wetsuit again, you can climb down the ladder and get in the water and take some 'fishes eye' perspective shots and video of us fishing!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Nice one guys.
Lets have more of your reports cause it's great to hear different perspectives.

You 2 are picking it up rather quick I think. Well done.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice one chaps, we'll have to get some video next time as well.. Callum, if you wear your wetsuit again, you can climb down the ladder and get in the water and take some 'fishes eye' perspective shots and video of us fishing!
Cheers Mark. Glad you said Caluum and not me lol

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice one chaps, we'll have to get some video next time as well.. Callum, if you wear your wetsuit again, yohttp://www.thelureforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=37816u can climb down the ladder and get in the water and take some 'fishes eye' perspective shots and video of us fishing!
yeah nice one m8 how about you carry me down the ladder like that gully

my i do want to get some vids this year the only prob is its harder to hide marks ive got a few, like you and the wrass

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Might be easier for you to swim round from the nearest beach Callum, much easier than a ladder lol. Nice photos guys, well done.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
keep those under wraps for now Callum.

Lets all get a 7 from there first m8.

NB:
I did note the lack of sidewinders btw.

But: There isn't anything wrong with sidewinders in the right scenario's chaps. In fact, they can be great. I'd still recommend you stay on track with separate heads and lures though. To get balance right in current is worth the extra hassle. But, I'll get you on a few marks next new moon where sidewinders could be the lure...
Lets wait and see.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
No Gary, just taking em somewhere where I know they'll snag em up and finally, we'll be sidewinder free. LOL

Trouble is, they might bump into a few ladies along the way.

They'll probably panic. Ritchie only bends his rod one handed usually...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts