The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the site and looking forward to learning more about LRF and HRF after reading Mr Jerseys blogs.

I very often go species hunting whether I can using very light gear, however I've always used bait and after starting to learn how to plug and spin for bass this year I've decided to start hunting mini species and generel species with LRF lure techniques.

However! My box is empty! I've been looking through Mr Jerseys site and have ordered many of the Mini x-Layer and Mini Reins range to begin with, but was wondering.

Where else does everyone purchase there terminal tackle i.e. Lures, Line and Braid from? :geek:

Thanks for help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah excellent, thats the kinda of stuff I've been looking for, Thanks mate.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Fairdooz,
Welcome to the forum! If you get serious about soft plastic lures and fancy having a go at making your own try contacting Anselmo (nick). There are quite a few making their own and catching on them too. Am waiting for some gear to come and then will be into it myself...

PS Don't forget to put you name in your signature mate. :wink::wink:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi guys, new to the site and looking forward to learning more about LRF and HRF after reading Mr Jerseys blogs.

I very often go species hunting whether I can using very light gear, however I've always used bait and after starting to learn how to plug and spin for bass this year I've decided to start hunting mini species and generel species with LRF lure techniques.

However! My box is empty! I've been looking through Mr Jerseys site and have ordered many of the Mini x-Layer and Mini Reins range to begin with, but was wondering.

Where else does everyone purchase there terminal tackle i.e. Lures, Line and Braid from? :geek:

Thanks for help.
Welcome to the site Mikey
I buy my PE line from Japan and make my own SPs (as well as using commercial ones from Australia and the US as Japan)

Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah good stuff, cheers guys. yeh i guess my name def would help lol

I can't wait to get out at the moment, hopefully gonna just gonna practise round Swanage pier in Dorset first for pollock and wrasse. Im already hooked on the idea of not needing bait to target smaller fish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts