The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, just 7 more members and we're up to 250.

All that in just a couple of months.

Brilliant. Big thanks to those behind the scenes :wink:

It would be even better if more of the 243 started posting, asking questions and adding to threads as we're all here for the same thing. There's no alterior motives on here, no gangs or cliques, just like minded blokes looking to learn.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Yep, just 7 more members and we're up to 250.

All that in just a couple of months.

Brilliant. Big thanks to those behind the scenes :wink:

It would be even better if more of the 243 started posting, asking questions and adding to threads as we're all here for the same thing. There's no alterior motives on here, no gangs or cliques, just like minded blokes looking to learn.
Well said James and couldn't agree more.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
He only posted that cos he hadnt had many thanks.

Very true James, well said bud. Please, no one ever feel they dont know if to post a question or finding of any importance, its good to share and learn.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I think you'll find posting will increase as the weather improves and the bass show up in more numbers.

But in saying that, there will always be those who "lurk" harmless or otherwise.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I think alot of what people have to say gets covered before they get round to saying it. There is so much GREAT information on here already and its worth being registered just to read it all. Its a fantastic forum and I love the fact you can have an opinion on this one without being told that its wrong!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
I have to admit, the way this site is evolving is amazing. Show me another forum that has guys excited to be going out fishing this time of year, and posting catch reports-even the bait guys are struggling.
Everyone has something useful to contribute, even if they don't realise it. No such thing as a stupid question, chances are there are other members wondering the same thing.
Just ask!!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
IMO, the best thing about the forum are:

1. The cutting edge of lure fishing in the UK
2. The People
3. The banter
4. No-one telling me a 1lb pollack is just carp!! The response on another forum to my last excited about pollack post was less than inspring... :eek:(

Long may we continue to push the boundaries, try new things and most important... SHARE IT!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
400 lordy lordy... It's amazing when you think about it, Simon. Almost 100 per month without any real advertising.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Do Ya think they heard about the Welsh Bumble!! :rollineyes::rollineyes::muttley::muttley:

Great News......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts