The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would mention that the Bass and the Wrasse trophies for the boat section of the Sinkers club were both won by two of our forum members. Bob Jameson won the Bass section with his 10lb'er and Nelson Gouvia won the wrasse with his 6lb 6oz. It worth noting too that the shore wrasse this year is already being lead by Gareths 6lb'er and that will take some beating whether on lure or baiit. Its great to see that the lures are starting to rattle the bait anglers, them that used to say you only catch schoolies and small wrasse on lures!! Well done guys.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Congrats to both Bob and Nelson, both great fish on any tackle. Great to see lure fishing winning out somewhere that has fishing of the standard of Jersey.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
What is really impressive is that those fish weren't flukes. Bob certainly is consistenly catching good size bass. It just shows what can be done. Congats Bob and Nelson.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Yes, well done to Bob and the Admiral. And yes I agree its fantastic that the lures are holding their own against the baits.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Bob,

My HERO

Also well done Nelson

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well in, Bob and Nelson. Up the lures!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Royalties comes to mind here james £10er a time , get me agent on to this me thinks
lol, in fact I might have to review my above wording... Erm, "Bob's 10lber video" - Hello sailor!

Seriously though, love that footage. Gives me a bit of a glow and I didn't even catch it. That WILL be me one day.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
lol, in fact I might have to review my above wording... Erm, "Bob's 10lber video" - Hello sailor!

Seriously though, love that footage. Gives me a bit of a glow and I didn't even catch it. That WILL be me one day.
Keep at it james it will happen , do the hours thats the painful part , i dropped two biggies before landing that one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts