The Lure Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guy's,

what would you like to see in a new lure fishing book or dvd for fishing in the salt, techniques, stories, a mix of both or new cutting edge get the plasters ready when opening the first page.

would you prefer it to be on just one species like bass or many types of species etc.

would you like it to cover just one type of lure ? hardbaits, softbaits, jigs etc.

would you prefer just one type of method, or lots of lure fishing method's to cover different situations.

let's here what you think.

all the best

kev

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Kev,

More than one species, all types of lures and various methods of fishing them, tides and structures, moon influences, sea temps and currents.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
All of the above Kev! :muttley:No, I think the new techniques that yourself and Kev have been sorting out recently. A good yarn is good too, gives the brain time to de-frazzle!

·
Registered
498 Posts
a series of books covering everything split into sections , like cook books e.g pasta, fish curry dishes etc...., that way each section can be covered thorougly rather than just a chapter, oh and up todate all the books ive read recently were out the same time as duran duran!!!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Kev, wouldnt it hard to keep it current, things evolve so quick

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Would be good to have different species and selections of methods.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Kev,
I think there's at least 2 DVD/Books in this. A multi species version to open our eyes as to what is available and most definitely a single detailed one for Bass...rocky shore....sandy beaches and estuaries.....plugs, rubbers, lures and spinners.

Oh and don't forget the detailed map showing all the best marks going..........

I know I went too far with that one ...but the rest was meant.

You can put me down for 2 first edition copies now.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Kev could you use the "Lone Blanker" photo as a cover please? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts