The Lure Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had the lure forum rule to raise funds.Would a lure forum calender be to hard to organise.I would love to have one in my office that I could stare when I'm day dreaming.Or am I dreaming again...or maybe lure forum stickers

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
This is something that is already being looked into guys ....

Do you really want a naked bunch of pluggers starring at you in the office !!!!
Well if they looked like Nigel Faircough's or Nick Ring's avatars....!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yes Bob....Did anyone pick this one up??
I would have thought a request for Photo's (fully clothed) would get hundreds of replies then some poor soul or souls will have to choose the best. Is a great idea and can raise a lot of money....Go for it....:-D:-D

·
Registered
364 Posts
lure forum members wives........

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
I am currently working on a Lure Forum Calendar for the new year, for those who want to submit a picture, the forums ongoing picture competition would make an ideal place to submit such pictures.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
great idea provided there are no naked male pluggers!!!! Sorry if that is sexist. If necessary, do a seperate calender for the lady pluggers!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Yes the the view of Nathan in speedos wont sell many!!??

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I'd would buy a couple for sure, as long as there was no scantily clad gentlemen on it. Maybe it could be species/season linked? And maybe could include the moon solunar thing as well?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Yes but we all know Nathan is more of a frilly pink sort of person!

·
Registered
498 Posts
someone got me "women in waders "calender last xmas, miss may looked sexy with salmon claret runnin down her arm with her paps out!!!!, i'l drop it in the shop

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've already lost the chance of one job due to the mutli colours of what lkays beneath my clothes, lol.

That said, I would have one even if the only picture on each page was the Lure Forums logo.

mind you, some naked lures of various makes would be rather nice too ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
yeh, i've seen the totty in waders calander, and really loved miss july. Tried to get Laura in my GRXI waders, and before she asked I said yes" your arse does look big in them". She didn't see the funny side.
someone got me "women in waders "calender last xmas, miss may looked sexy with salmon claret runnin down her arm with her paps out!!!!, i'l drop it in the shop

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.