The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to be getting some exclusive Lure Forum lures to help pay for admin expenses. These lures will only be available through the forum and as costs are high we will only be doing a lure at a time to begin with. Basically I can arrage to get any Tackle House (Feed Shallow etc), Duo (Tide Minnow etc) or Xorus (Patchinko etc) in our own exclusive colour but we are talking to secure the colur as ours only we have to buy in the hundreds. So we gotta get it right. Any ideas would be greatfully recieved but remember the decission will be be down to the guys putting up the initial funds for this (that has been sorted already). Basically guys a site like this costs to run, and as we are a totally non profit organisation we need to support this and any other schemes that are suggested. Thanks.

I personally would love a chrome Feed Shallow for those evenings in the summer just before sunset, but struggle to think we could sell 200 of them! See what I mean, it is tricky.

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
We are going to be getting some exclusive Lure Forum lures to help pay for admin expenses. These lures will only be available through the forum and as costs are high we will only be doing a lure at a time to begin with. Basically I can arrage to get any Tackle House (Feed Shallow etc), Duo (Tide Minnow etc) or Xorus (Patchinko etc) in our own exclusive colour but we are talking to secure the colur as ours only we have to buy in the hundreds. So we gotta get it right. Any ideas would be greatfully recieved but remember the decission will be be down to the guys putting up the initial funds for this (that has been sorted already). Basically guys a site like this costs to run, and as we are a totally non profit organisation we need to support this and any other schemes that are suggested. Thanks.

I personally would love a chrome Feed Shallow for those evenings in the summer just before sunset, but struggle to think we could sell 200 of them! See what I mean, it is tricky.
How about a Blue and White feed shallow in the same colours as the site banner,nice combination ?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I fancy something green and/or yellow (do I mean Charteuse?) on the feed shallow, ****. Will be looking at the same prices that they currently retail at?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Like the idea of chrome feed shallow (with a dark black??) Given how successful the Mullet colour is, should be a winner.
Only other colour that springs to mind, would be something like the Cut Throat Pilchard or Sayouri colour in a feed Shallow-that would be useful.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
This'll sound really dull, but I'd like either a Feed Shallow with a proper matt finish, or a Tide Minnow (145) in pro-blue with a red Lure Forum lure stamped on the top of its head.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I reckon the feed shallow in blue/chrome like my fav old Jointed Thunderstick style?? Chrome belly working to blue on top. Nice. The thunderstick in that colour was and still is my top catcher of all time but it casts like pants and the last mould set aren't anywhere near balanced for the salt.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Why not just get one in glass/translucent colour and have "TLF" or "The Lure Forum" written in the colour ayu or gold along its back?

This way you'll be able to see the ball bearings, it will have some "natural" colour in order to catch and each owner will have something pretty unique as there are not many glass effect lures on the market.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
So ****, how many solid silver patchinkos do you need?

When I did the original ****, the mould took all the paint off the lure, underneath was a really cracking rainbow effect through the plastic. I reckon a NAKED Patchincho would work a treat but they'd have to seal the hook and nose wires in properly as they let water in and then the interior workings go rusty. I'm sure thats why you don't see so many clear lures.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Would like to see a Tide Minnow 145 SLD-S in Matt Black.

Actually would like to see the Feed Shallow in Matt Black too .

Danny.
Just wait till it gets dark son they all have a lovely black tone then.....

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
blurple (black/purple)
call it 'deadly nightshade'.
There are a few Japanese Tide Minnow's that are Black/Blue ("Bay Black"). Not purple, but not far off.

They're generally the SSR models though (which I actually quite like).

1 - 20 of 79 Posts