The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

The little arrow next to the lure forum tv section doesn't seem to minimise the video for some reason. Is anyone else getting this too?

When viewing the forum at work, it runs really slow since the upgrade and I think its the video (probably something to do with our firewall). So I wanted to minimise it to see if that sorted it.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Sam.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
My work PC doesnt display any of the stuff on the right that I normally see on my laptop. The new posts, the TV, the Lure Forum shop. It also doesnt show the envelopes on the left which light up to indicate new posts, which is an arse.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
My work PC doesnt display any of the stuff on the right that I normally see on my laptop. The new posts, the TV, the Lure Forum shop. It also doesnt show the envelopes on the left which light up to indicate new posts, which is an arse.
Same here - seems it may be something to do with IE 6 ?? Is that the version that you are on ??

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Mark, its the internet explorer version that is the issue, updating the version should cure the issues, but being at work, its prob not possible.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Just sorted my version at work by installing updates (in the bottom right hand corner of the screen). & by magic . . . i can see everything now !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts