The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Iestyn, i 'm still playing around with different systems till i find what i'm looking for, at the moment i'm using a foam lined fly box for use with pre - rigged SP's and an assortment of extra jig heads, then insert this into my 3 tube aquaskinz bag which is then put over my shoulder and then use a velcro strap to anchor it down to my belt via a D loop at the rear, although this works it is a pain in the a**, so i'm in the middle of working on something new at the moment.

the biggest problem is getting at things easily while afloat and getting rolled around in the swell and current etc without loosing everything out of your bag, even getting at things like scissors etc and tying on new lures is a real challenge.

this is why you need to only take what you need and not what you think you might need, i mean how many lures do you really get through on a fishing trip.

kev

·
Registered
161 Posts
i use rapala sling bag it has two seprate lure boxes when u unzip drop down like tray then when u finshed just move round u neck never no its there got few pockets on strap for phone etc nice piece of kit u can find them on ebayaround 36 to 40 quid but make sure they have storage boxes in side u get odd seller tries make bit extra selling them seprate but most come complete

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i use rapala sling bag it has two seprate lure boxes when u unzip drop down like tray then when u finshed just move round u neck never no its there got few pockets on strap for phone etc nice piece of kit u can find them on ebayaround 36 to 40 quid but make sure they have storage boxes in side u get odd seller tries make bit extra selling them seprate but most come complete
Hi Rod, I used to use the rapala sling bag for shore fishing and for that it a very good piece of kit, unfortunately it would not work for skishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts