The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a thinkin today, wouldn't it be a laugh to have a lureathon or a lure-relay? Team building stuff like 2+ of you in a team and only one can fish at a time, swap over when you catch and not until. The others have to stand and encourage and generally take the preverbial until it's their turn. Either fastest 4 fish win or most fish in X number of hours. Have to be in fish holding areas mind and it wouldn't have to be species specific as we all sometimes find it hard to catch a spikey let alone several.

I'm chuckling already at the banter :-D

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Sounds like a laugh to me. I like the way we are all pro the fun side of fishing and not taking it too seriously. So refreshing......

PS some of the language when we've dropped 6" pout on some of our latest harbour trips has been Chubby Brown material. By the time I start missing bass again I'll be turned to salt on the spot.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
For bumbles and friendlies and the like in the peak season, that sounds like a huge giggle. Might be too easy when the mackerel are in though...

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad it made you chuckle too. I can just imagine 3 guys all standing round their partner giving oh so helpful advice, all gagging to have a turn themselves.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Could be the end of many long friendships...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Could make it like 'It's a Knockout' and have blokes from other teams who are not fishing filling your chesties using a cup with a small hole in it.

Sounds like a laugh...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts