The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nick ,

They cast well for a soft, i use the new seabass speedmaster and iam getting about 30 yards with just 2 of the soft weights.. if you thinking of getting them, dont think just grab!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Agree totally. They're insanely good in the water and actually cast really well I think. They do weight a fair bit so a light lob sends them nicely out there. I haven't caught on one yet, but they just look AMAZING!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well done Ry. First I have seen on the swimmer. If you don`t mind me asking what action/ retrieve were you using?

I have tried all kinds of weight positions and retrieve styles but not so much as a sniff yet.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well done Ry. First I have seen on the swimmer. If you don`t mind me asking what action/ retrieve were you using?

I have tried all kinds of weight positions and retrieve styles but not so much as a sniff yet.
Dave,

That one was totally weightless over a shallow kelp bed (2 feet max) i was working it just under the surface quite quickly with quick pauses so it flutterd down a little , the bass came and had a look then swam off, then i tweaked it again a few times then wallop, it returned and it coudnt resist. The take was when the bait was sweimming and not fluttering down.

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Got order first post less than a day after the order was made off the site.
Just got to source the replacment hooks now as theirs only one in the pack.
Let us know how you get on with that Nick, as I need some as well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts