The Lure Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around 60hrs of fishing during March and nothing to show for it The one and only fish i saw followed a Pachinko but turned away before i lifted the lure from the water I fished in all kinds of conditions in every gulley that i know NOTHING!!! On a few occasions the conditions were so good i would have put money on catching Never mind i enjoyed every second of it Roll on April Good luck all

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Around 60hrs of fishing during March and nothing to show for it The one and only fish i saw followed a Pachinko but turned away before i lifted the lure from the water I fished in all kinds of conditions in every gulley that i know NOTHING!!! On a few occasions the conditions were so good i would have put money on catching Never mind i enjoyed every second of it Roll on April Good luck all
Welcome to my world of plugging lol. Roll on warmer seas mate!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Same here marq. I'm sure things will start when we get through this bad spell of weather were having. As soon as the sea calms down a bit and clarity returns witha bit of unbroken sun I reckon we will be into it. I too have been getting out regular but still havent worked out/found where the bass are during these wintry months unlike some of our cornish comrades! Being s.e cornwall based are you close to the sw bumble location?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Luke I am only about 20 mins from the bumble See you there Guess its been a tough month for everyone I blanked in March last year No doubt i will fish March again next year i am still determined to catch a Bass every month on a lure

·
Registered
623 Posts
Determination will pay dividends in the end!!! I kept a diary of every trip last year including tide size, weather, swell etc and is a great reference for this year. It helps to build a picture of what is going on at any given time/condition. Even if youre blanking it helps build the picture for the next season, and may help with the march blues!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts