The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for some new lures for the 2010 season.

I already read some topics abought the Maria Chase SW 125.

But is the Maria Chase SW 125 to you ?

Is it a good bass catcher ?
How good cast this lure ?
etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,810 Posts
I've got a couple of the BW's, rather than the SW's. Nice lures . . . .Luke nailed this on a Maria Chase BW in Red-Head . . .



It hit him about 10yds off the rocks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
A great lure in most aspects......casts well, good action, durable, good colours, not expensive as plugs go. I'd change the hardware as it looks a little heavy and I've not noticed the difference in action with owners on it. It outfished the tide minnow during a friendly banter match the other week between two of us......casting to same locations, fished same depth et al.......this is the result, Chase the clear winner 3-0 :eek:




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,673 Posts
Hi. Cannot help on the SW, but am loving the BW, and have been for a couple of years now. I agree about changing the trebles though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,810 Posts
Sleep1981 said:
Hi. Cannot help on the SW, but am loving the BW, and have been for a couple of years now. I agree about changing the trebles though.
Yep, agree also. I changed the trebles on the BW that caught Luke his fish above (Sakuma's i think).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Zeebaars said:
By the Way,

Nice pics Softie, beautifull bass.
The smile on your face say,s it all.
Thanks for sharing.

brilliant !!
:shock: lol :shock: I'm much prettier than him.....thats my dad mate :? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Zeebaars said:
Those are the SW Tom.

Hope the will catch bass

ahh ok I didnt know they did the SW in holo-silver - thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Hi Harold

Where did u order them from? Never knew they did a chart colour.

Also, any reasons why u went for the SW over the BWs?

Cheers

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BL888 said:
Hi Harold

Where did u order them from? Never knew they did a chart colour.

Also, any reasons why u went for the SW over the BWs?

Cheers

Bob
hi Bob,

I went for the SW becauce of the depth range (60 cm.)
I think the SW have a bit more action because they have a larger bill/lip (do,t know)

I orded them from a webshop in Australia, the arrived in 6 days
The price is in Australian $ = about 13 euro (1 lure) + 7 euro,s for the shipping (2 lures)

http://www.escapin.com.au/shop/index.ph ... cts_id=952


http://www.escapin.com.au/shop/index.ph ... ARIA+CHASE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Zeebaars said:
BL888 said:
Hi Harold

Where did u order them from? Never knew they did a chart colour.

Also, any reasons why u went for the SW over the BWs?

Cheers

Bob
hi Bob,

I went for the SW becauce of the depth range (60 cm.)
I think the SW have a bit more action because they have a larger bill/lip (do,t know)

I orded them from a webshop in Australia, the arrived in 6 days
The price is in Australian $ = about 13 euro (1 lure) + 7 euro,s for the shipping (2 lures)

http://www.escapin.com.au/shop/index.ph ... cts_id=952


http://www.escapin.com.au/shop/index.ph ... ARIA+CHASE

Veals do them too Harold (carbon footprint & all that lol) https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/Artificials.html
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top