The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Harold,
I can't open it..translation error.....that could be me though as I don't down load language updates... Looks interesting hope it can be fixed...

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Cracking fish Harold!!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
hmmmm! Interesting translation courtesy of bablefish and google!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Top fish there Harold - well done guys !!!!!! (damn almost went up your way last weekend but ended up watching telly & drinking beer - doh)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Got it now Harold...what a session..some stunning fish..well done guys..:-D

·
Registered
26 Posts
This session showed perfectly how bass can be feeding on one sort of bait and that they totally ignore all other forms. Together with Harold and Roland we caught 16 bass that session on live bait, a sort of brownish shrimp, on the same marks were we caught almost nothing the last 2 weeks on all sort of lures... Just put a shrimp on and bang, the bass were there al the time but just ignoring the plastics and rubbers.

Just wondering, is this sort of behavior also known with you guys across the pond?

ps, this afternoon we will try it again, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Tom,

LOL

You did just fine men !, like that to
I mean, watching telly & drinking beer........love it.

In my best days i drink beer until the telly goes off just by itself.........burp,...hik

Top fish there Harold - well done guys !!!!!! (damn almost went up your way last weekend but ended up watching telly & drinking beer - doh)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts