Megabass Cutter 115 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Megabass Cutter 115

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, May 20, 2014.

1. Pollock

Tried out this lure last week. First cast, I was astonished at the distance this lure reached. Just pinged it, no real force and it flew.

The thing has a subtle little roll that I don't normally go for. However, will be giving it some water time this year. Probably have to experiment with different retrieving techniques, just to see if its a catcher.

A thin bodied lure that really does cut through the air.

Anyone rate it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sea Trout

Paul, I had a 7lber last year on a cutter 125 slowly retrieved in the dark

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pollock

Glad to hear someone's impressed with it Paul ;-). I bought one myself over the winter but I haven't tried it yet so I'll watch this thread with great interest.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sandeel

I've Had a few on my 125 this year good lure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Striper

Yep the 125 with rod up waked slowly at night does the business, as does the small 90 ;)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Pollock

had loads of good fish on mine paul ,up to 6 1\2lb ,this is a floating lure and i rate it to be waked at night,point the tip of rod towards the lure and slowly retrieve mate ,i have the gg iwashi and it works just fine!! shallow running lure but dont really rate the action when the retrive is speeded up,its my twilight and in the dark lure ,hope this helps ;)
    if you look at the 128 version the bib is longer which looks like it will dive deep,not got 1 tho cos the 125 works a treat

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Blanker

megabass cutter is working as a shallow runner too or its just a walking lure?