The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just receIved my zonk from shImreels and have a questIon about the weIght system. I've notIced that the magnet at the nose end Isn't as strong as other lures I've got, just wonderIng Is thIs the norn for everyone?

Excuse the capItal I's everywhere, I've just upgraded my opera phone browser and they wont change to lower case??????

Also, shIm reels has Its locatIon down as Japan on ebay but the postal mark was for SIngapore???
Just wonderIng If anyone else had used hIm?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Just receIved my zonk from shImreels and have a questIon about the weIght system. I've notIced that the magnet at the nose end Isn't as strong as other lures I've got, just wonderIng Is thIs the norn for everyone?

Excuse the capItal I's everywhere, I've just upgraded my opera phone browser and they wont change to lower case??????

Also, shIm reels has Its locatIon down as Japan on ebay but the postal mark was for SIngapore???
Just wonderIng If anyone else had used hIm?

Andy, as far as i know there is no magnet system in the zonk, there is a groove in the transfer chamber that keeps the ball bearings up front while being retrieved.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy, as far as i know there is no magnet system in the zonk, there is a groove in the transfer chamber that keeps the ball bearings up front while being retrieved.
Cheers Mike, sounds about right, never did seem to hold in place like other lures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts