The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My missus and baby are going away for five weeks so I am taking the opportunity to get myself out fishing as much as possible. Going to grab the tent and go bumbling for a couple of long weekends. The first weekend I am looking to go is next weekend 24th to the 27th pembs and maybe south Ceredigion. Happy for anyone to join me, or if you are planning a trip don't mind me coming along.

Would also like to know a decent camp site which would be a good base?

Will also be going away for another long weekend in about 4 weeks, thinking maybe shell island and take the old mans little boat with outboard. Happy for others to come also.

Cheers

Hywel

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hywel,

I will join you next weekend :-D and maybe Shell as well :wink:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hywel, I'll be around next weekend. PM me nearer the time and I'll be happy to join you. You could camp at Wisemans where we met for the Bumble?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both, getting excited now, need to call **** tomorrow and get a few bits and pieces in. Will be in touch shortly.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

You lucky b*stard..............Good luck mate...might get over in a few weeks will give you a shout when I do...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very Excited

About to go to bed now...almost packed!

Staying in Bosherston, have a slight plan although I want to get some night fishing in somewhere.

day one,
Setup camp, head towards St. Davids, just south there is a location http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=51.865531,-5.281672&spn=0.001911,0.004823&t=h&z=18 which i will try some HRF into the deep water till late evening. Sorry Keith i know night is best but on my tod!

Day two
get up silly o'clock and head for a mark near broadhaven which i fished earlier in the year. Back to camp for some sleep....then not sure where to go

Day three, hopefully catch up with Iestyn

Day 4 Sunday, Hopefully catch up with Tim and possibly Steve

Anyone about your welcome to join me or change my, very rough, Schedule. drop me a PM if your about

Hywel

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
let me know if you come up to shell later next month hywel,if you do bring your boat expect some big tope and lovely prime black bream.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts