The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi any of you guys had or heard of anyone doing any luring here ? goin for a week middle next month heard theres good bass fishing but cant find much info any advice much appreciated. neil:-D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Saw a program on Sky with Cyril Chauquet about largemouth bass in morocco. Looked awesome. Google it and you should find plenty of info. He was fishing in irrigation channels, I believe there's some in the reservoirs as well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
goin agadir alex cant find much info , found a few sites mainly in arabic and french by the looks some serious sea bass there but think there based a bit further south, but its gotta be worth a go beats lyin on the beach all day with the good lady.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Agadir is just below Essoura - should just about get bass - maybe spotted bass but definately bluefish and bream - take a few wire traces for the blues (maybe cuda's?) you have an estuary near you and a big set of breakwaters in town - there will be mullet for sure in the harbour! (using google earth!)

if its anything like Essoura it will be hot and busy during the day - get out early early!

about the only charter I can find;
http://joudat.iliass.free.fr/index2.html - looks like a few bonito too!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers mate , yeah checked it out on google earth too that harbours massive think youre right early n late in the day i reckon anyway best start lookin for a travel rod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts