The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Most fish I caught on lure was on a J13 but Like yourself I have had to re paint lures in the past, most of the paint loss was due to the trebles scratching the paint away.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
For all out 'poundage'....

2 lures for me..

One old, one relatively new..

Bagley 'Top Gun'

Jackson 'Athlete'

lots of other plugs have caught me good fish but, the Bagley, wow, accounted for loads of 6lb plus fish.
I have 2 unopened ones to fall back on too thankfully.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yozuri emperor minnow, Flashmer megaflash both in black & silver for numbers. J 13s,Huskey jerks & Magnums for better fish in numbers. Deep water(boat) has to be the Yozuri squirt, lots & lots of very big Bass on it when rigged flying collar style. Also had Bass to 14 Lb on it casting at submerged reefs.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well all my bass this season over 300 fish have come on 6 types of lure these are as follows.

Lucky craft sammy 100
Lucky craft gunnish
Xorus frosty
Xorus patchinko
Tackle house feed shallow 105
Z claw

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yo zuri pins magnet 7cm has given most bass in shallow water,then yo zuri arms pencil,slug-gos with jig head and rapala skiter pop 5cm.

·
Registered
369 Posts
feed shallow mullet dominates with us boys and maria which accounted for season pb also pachiko yeelow and clear as suggested by pachiko man luke fox

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Patchinko 100- over 100 legal bass on it this year, and alot of smaller bass too.
Best lure for me this year.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
yo zuri arms pencil

Hi All,
I really like the yo zuri arms pencil but they are no longer produced-unless you guys know otherwise!
All the Bass

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
all off the shore m8.
....1st light 3times a week, few evenings a week a sneaky long lunch late start early finish now and then soon adds up, 1st lights by far the best.
I thought you wer goin to say you had a bass farm...lol ....thats some going iv yet to land one yet i dont think id land a 1000 in me life time and iv been out quiet a bit, just dont seem to have the nack but ill keep at it

Barry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts