The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening All

I was on to Mr Fish today hoping to get a late Christmas pressie for myself in the form of a Boga. I was lucky I rang when I did as he had only 1 left.

Having had only a few dealings with him before the service and help offered was the same-- just great.

Boga and a little freebie delivered to Wexford for £100. Now you just cant beat that.

Thanks Mr.Fish and Nicola.

I owe you a creamy pint of the Black Stuff and a John Smiths for you Nicola next time you are here.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good to know he can still do the business :wink:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
No more bogas :( Great price that eh. Pint for the men and a white wine for the ladies.... unless your Steve lewis, then its white wine in a pint ;)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
No more bogas :( Great price that eh. Pint for the men and a white wine for the ladies.... unless your Steve lewis, then its white wine in a pint ;)
:eek: .....................Who told you that :wink:

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm a little bit backward compared to most on here when it comes to kit. But, I would very much like some Boga's. However, how do you weigh the fish without holding it up vertically and potentially damaging it (and if you don't carry a net)?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
James,
Grab a little weigh sling from a coarse fishing shop, they fold up to virutally nothing-They do tend to pong after a while though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi all
i aint gonna weigh fish anymore(unless i gotta take em home)..just gonna measure length n girth n photo..dont seem right hanging em from a boga or scales..and bagging em seems like too much time messing around with fish outta water..does anyone have a link to an app that would give me approx weight using lenght n girth like the B.A.S.S tape does?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts