The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two very suspiscious characters seen behind the counter at MRFISH JERSEY at the weekend.

Give us a job ****????:wink::wink:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
But Trev, Did you find the secret stash that is hidden behind the counter-some seriously shiny stuff hidden there!!!

As for the job, best to check with Nicola-I hear she is the one in charge (or at least the one shouting at **** when ever I call!!)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have been reliably informed that **** is discreetly supplying pet food from under the counter .

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
perfect - everyone dreams of being able to serve themself to any tackle in MrFish...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Trev i see Doug didnt let you get near to his Suduko stash

Is that what he calls it :)

Trev I reckon if you had stood still longer, **** would of sold you a whole range to go with them waders an boots.

would be good to get a job in there then will get staff discount!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Krashtest said:
Trev I reckon if you had stood still longer, **** would of sold you a whole range to go with them waders an boots.

would be good to get a job in there then will get staff discount
Too right Dave.......;-);-).....Hold on a minute..I should have got staff discount I reckon I'm going to be working for him for the next couple of days at least to pay that lot back......:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look at that beautiful 'BAIT' fridge & freezer in the background :p ;).
Yes Si. Must remember to send him some decent bait to fill it with..............:wink: :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Hahaha!! Brilliant!! I couldn't work there, I just couldn't. It was bad enough having to hand back the black Van Staal to Nic when I was there and being restricted to just two plugs in a week, God knows what it would be like being faced with such tempting little shiney things on a daily basis!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know Rob but even though I bought too many I was saved from bankrupting myself because there were too many shineys and it was too much for my tiny brain to take in. I just couldn't make my mind up which to buy next...saved by my lack of brain power.........:shock::shock:

Sometimes pays to be dumb..........:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Can you see that I thought we managed to he hide that behind the desk..:shock::shock::shock: :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts