The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got to my mark for first light and fished for a few hours no joy.3 other lads came along and when i was leaving they had no joy either i had to be back in town for 10am.i then went back at 11am john was waiting in the boat for me so off we went.we drifted out with the tide and i foul hooked a mullet on an xlayer thats a first for me and john had a small bass and that was it finished at 2.30.the lads i met earlier didnt have a touch all day they told me.another chap had a schoolie from the shore on an xlayer.when we came back in a few lads were bait fishing and they had a few all small.im hoping to be out in the morning again if i wake up in time.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good effort again there Pat, you keep trying and they will come soon !

·
Registered
128 Posts
Howya Pat was a smashing morning alright fish didnt play ball for us thou,, well done on the fish we saw you land something from a distance just after you passed us! fished it for another while didnt see much. Just back in from a rock mark there and yet again another blank.....Im shattered two days fishing from dawn til dusk and blanking takes its toll saying that thou il be back out again in the morning going to fish from the other side 2moro cant deal with that bloody walk again.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well james im out again myself im going for the big walk where i met you this morning it took me 45 minutes that soft sand is a killer.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice fish Pat, Tried a rock mark near clonakilty tonight, beautiful evening, pleasure to be out. Mark was full of mullet but no Bass. Water was crystal clear. Tried a few of the lures I purchased over the winter, the Floating Rudra Ayu I lost on the second cast:x definitely sank to more of a depth than the Feed Shallow and the Kommono 11.The action was pretty impressive though. They are hard lures to get your hands on pity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts