The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
well i hit my mark at about 7am as soon as i saw the water it looked perfect and no weed hopes were high with a big tide etc.so on with the patchinko and after a few casts bang fish on it frightened the s**t out of me it was about 6-8 feet from me i was not expecting it.so landed it quick pic and back it went it was about 3lb.so i stuck with the patchinko and after about 15 min i was watching it as it was coming in and a big splash behind the lure i saw something big and dark to be honest i thought it was a few fish chasing the lure.i stopped and bang i got a big hit and i knew it was a big fish.so as i started to see the fish i knew it was a big one and what a fish it was.i was praying that i would land it and i did i was shaking when i was unhooking it.so a few quick pics and back it went i made a video of the release on my phone but i dont know how to upload video but i will find out.after that i just could not fish anymore and packed up and went home.im buzzing now and ill remember this for a long time its a pity i was by myself as i would have liked a pic with the fish.it weighed a shade over 10lb on the boga

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Congratulations mate! A lot of Bass fisherman go their whole lives without seeing a fish of that calibre, really well done. And on a surface lure!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Awesome Pat :clap: :clap:, what a clonker !!!!!!! You've put in the effort, the time & worked on your methods, and you've been rewarded with a hell of a fish !!! :D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Fantastic fish, Pat - and off the top! Well done - you will remember this for a very long time...

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great stuff again Pat, brilliant news on the PB, your the Man :p

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Double figure bass on a surface lure,
Congrats to you big style-fish of a life time!!!
Well done Pat, you should be well proud.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Works beautifully Pat,
And good on you for releasing that bass. Beautiful clear water you have there-very jealous (mud here at the moment)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts